According to the latest datacentre ranking released by CloudScene, the world’s largest directory of data centers, Digital Realty Trust (DRT) at 29A International Business Park is the Top 5 Datacentres in Singapore. Find out more about its features here!
29A International Business Park Data Centre
Digital Realty’s data centre is located in the Jurong East area of Singapore, at 29A International Business Park. The Singapore data centre features a robust power architecture and provides customers with multi-rack, cage and private suite configurations ranging from 2kW to over 1 MW.
Situated within the low risk International Business Park, 29A International Business Park is strategically located on the west side of Singapore, away from major data centres and colocation sites.
- 7 storeys, 370, 500 sq ft
Utility Power Capacity
- 30 MW
UPS Power Capacity
- 720 kW per data hall
- 150 W per sq ft
DC Power Capacity
- 21.6 MW
Generator Power Capacity
- 2 MVA x 24 no. for the facility
- Concrete Roofing Structure with water proofing membrane
- 12 KN/m2
Fiber and Building Entry
- Two diversely routed sets of dedicated subterranean conduits from two sets of diverse vaults to two POP rooms (Primary and Secondary POP rooms).
- 24/7 onsite security
- 2-factor authentication with biometric access to the data centres
- 24/7 CCTV monitoring with digital recording and 90-day archiving
- Single entrance/exit
- Vehicle crash barrier
- Perimetre fence
- X-ray screening and circular man trap entry
Find out more about our datacentre facility at https://www.apc.sg/about#datacenter.
For Singapore colocation hosting services, you can find out more at https://www.apc.sg/singapore-colocation.